Saturday 10 May 2008

3 hours to go

Three hours till UMSF gets closed for the move.   Fairly confident in the process going OK - after all we did it as a practice last weekend ( just without closing and DNS pointing ) 

Next up, bacon and mushrooms on toast for breakfast, qualifying for the Turkish Grand Prix, then I'm good to go.  Somewhat nervous about the fact that ITV are showing 'Mission to Mars' straight after Qualifying though.

Feel free to survive the down time by posting comments in here :)   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder about MTM after the qualifying, I'll have to make sure I turn the TV off quickly!

Anonymous said...

Oh, MTM has its good bits...

Ah, no, sorry, my mistake, I'm thinking of something else :-) I always feel guilty for enjoying RED PLANET, but that robot is a great villain...

On the plus side, DR WHO looks *excellent* tonight! :-)